The Audit Logs module gives an overview of auditable event inside the Founda Platform. Each row shows one audited event, containing:
- The date and time of the Audit Event
- The information on what caused the Audit Event
- The source and destination involved in the transaction that is being audited
- The outcome of the transaction, which can be the following:
- Success, Minor Failure, Serious Failure, Major Failure
In order to access the logs, click on the Audit Logs functionality in the navigation pane on the left. The search bar supports advanced search option which can be used to search more efficiently.
- Filter the logs based on the event type by selecting the desired event in the event dropdown filter
The user can also click on the left arrow of each row to view more details associated with the log
A developer friendly raw view of the JSON is also easily accessible by clicking on the ‘DETAILS’ button on the expanded row item.
The user can easily navigate between the raw JSON and the Structure tab and can also copy the whole of JSON with an easy click of a button.