Audit Record Repository
The Audit Record Repository gives an overview of events inside the Founda platform. Each row shows one log, containing:
- The date and time of the log
- The transaction ID
- The request status
- The “Audit Event Log” request status contains all logs that are auditable events like changing user permissions, adding users and changing organization configuration. The other request statuses represent different categories of changes made in the account.
- The level of the log, which can be one or more of the following:
- Trace, Debug, Info, Warn, Error, Fatal
In order to access the logs, click on the Audit Record Repository functionality in the API gateway menu in the navigation pane on the left.
By clicking on the row of one of the logs, the details of this specific log are displayed.
The search bar can be used to look up specific logs. Click on the “slide” button on the right of the search bar to activate the advanced search option.
The advanced search option can be used to search more efficiently (based on elasticsearch query string syntax). For more explanation on how to use the elastic query string syntax, see https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/master/query-dsl-query-string-query.html#query-string-syntax
- Fill in the time frame in the “From” and “To” filters to filter the logs based on two dates.
- Fill in the time period in the “Date” filter to filter the logs based on the length of the time frame. The “To” filter will change according to the current time and the “From” filter will change according to the set time period automatically.
- Filter the logs based on the level by selecting any of the following in the “Level” filter:
- Trace, Debug, Info Warn, Error, Fatal