Authentication & Log-in
Get started with Founda Health by requesting access to the Founda Console. This essential tool acts as your gateway to the Founda Health Platform. You can obtain your free account by submitting a request through the provided form.
After sending Founda the requested information to create an account for you, you will receive an email with the exact name of your registered organization.
For the first time logging in to the Founda Console, you need to create your user account, an authentication process must be followed by setting up a 2-Factor Authentication (2FA), and the first user of your organization is required to request an admin role from the Founda support team.
1. Navigate to Founda Health Console: In order to start the authentication and login process, please navigate to
Following your access request, Founda will provide you with the exact name of your registered organization. Please enter this organization name in the field as shown below.
2. Create your user account After you have entered your organization’s name you will be redirected to your organization’s access page to login to your account. Click 'Don’t have an account? Register' at the bottom right of the screen, as shown below, to create your user account.
Enter all required information in the fields on the screen and click 'Create A New Account'. Please make sure that the User Name is in the slug format e.g., 'john-doe' (lowercase letters and hyphens instead of spaces).
3. Set up 2-Factor Authentication (2FA) After entering your account details, you are required to set up a 2-Factor Authentication option for your account (using an authenticator on a second device, such as Google Authenticator). Scan the QR code and receive a one-time code within the application. Enter the one-time code into the required field and click 'Save' to finalize the setup of the 2-Factor Authentication.
4. Request admin role from Founda Health support team Following the successful 2FA, you will see a forbidden screen, as shown below. Please let your contact person at Founda, or our support team know by email that you have created your account. We need to verify your details first and grant you administrator permissions for your organization.
Currently the Founda Platform differentiates between two types of user roles: “none” and “admin-role”. All new users’ roles have to be changed to an admin-role by an existing user with administrator rights, for the user to be able to access and manage all functionalities within the Console.
For all subsequent logins from other users within your organization, the dedicated administrator from your organization can assign the admin-role to every new user. All new users have to be assigned the admin-role for full access after their first time login. See the Manage Team module to learn more.
For every subsequent standard login, you only need your organization name and user account credentials. A 2-Factor authentication will be required for every login, please make sure you have access to your synced authenticator on any of your devices while logging in.
1. Reset your 2-Factor Authentication (2FA) In case you displace or lose access to your 2FA, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Reset your password In case you forget your password, click 'Forgot password' to recover your account. Please enter your email address in the the required field as seen below. You will receive an email from us with a code to recover your account.
Please enter the recovery code in the required field and click 'Submit'.
You will be asked to enter your 2FA code before being able to set your new password.
Now you can set a new password. In this screen you are also able to unlink your Time-Based One-Time Password (TOTP) Authenticator App and set up a new 2FA option.
After succesfully changing your password, you will be asked to enter your 2FA code one more time before being able to access the Console again.