After an Application Provider has created a Client, the Application Provider can set up Subscriptions in the Console. A Subscription can be configured to receive all messages from the Provider Organization that meets certain conditions.
A new subscription request can be created from the client overview page or you can also go to the dedicated subscription management tab in the left console to start a new request.
In order to create a new subscription request, the user needs to do the following:
Complete Subscription Configuration
- Select the Client (from the dropdown) list you want to create a Subscription for
- Select the Provider Organization (from the dropdown list) you want to subscribe to
- Fill in a secure webhook url for your client
Select Subscription Topic
- The provider you selected, should have setup their subscription catalog, you can browse subscription topics that they support and subscribe to the ones that support your application needs.
- Add a reason which explains to the Provider why this client needs to be approved for the requested subscription topics.
Subscription Requests of an Application Provider must always be authorized by a Provider Organization before the Application Provider can start receiving the data for the associated action.
Subscriptions requests and their status can also be viewed at any time within the client management module of the console.
All the individual subscription requests can be managed via the subscription management tab. You can click on the ‘add new subscription’ button and start to create subscription requests as described in the earlier sections.
Within the subscription settings, there is also the possibility to delete a subscription, this must be confirmed by typing the word DELETE in the text box.